CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION & ESTIMATE
Standing Seam Systems – Exposed Fastener Systems – Structural Systems
Home or Business
A metal roof is an excellent option that is often overlooked by many people. In fact, many historical homes were originally built with a metal roof. They can offer much more than expected. When it comes to durability, metal roofing leads the way because of their ability to withstand damage caused by UV rays, temperature changes, severe storms, and high winds. Typically, a metal roof will last two to three times longer than an asphalt roof. A metal roof will also significantly increase the resale value if you ever choose to put your property on the market.
Metal roofing is more than the shiny, silver roofs you might be imagining. In fact, most people are surprised to learn that metal roofing is now available in numerous styles, colors, and finishes, providing you with many options. Below you will find links to the manufacturers of the panels we install. For people who find the standard metal roof appealing, we offer both standing seam and hidden fastener profiles in either steel or aluminum. If the standard metal roof is not the look you are aiming for, take a look at McElroy Metal’s product line. They offer the durability of metal roofing with the appearance of shingles, tiles, or shakes.
Call us today to discuss metal roofing and schedule a FREE estimate! We look forward to helping you find the metal roofing that fits your needs.
Coastal Metals Service
Exposed Fastener Panels
Exposed fastener panels allow for screws to be installed through the outside of the panel to firmly attach to the substructure.
A full line of standard or custom trim items are available in matching or contrasting colors.
Classic Trim For Exposed Fastener Panels
Standard Trim For Exposed Fastener Panels
Architectural / Standing Seam Panels
Coastal Metal Service offers a wide variety or Architectural / Standing Seam Panels for you to choose from.
A metal roof would not be complete without the finishing touch of Coastal Metal’s trim products. Trim items provide a clean finished look to your roof while protecting your investment from the elements.
> Click Here to view our trim products
Owner Care & Maintenance
Recommended guidelines to ensure your new metal roof provides years of trouble free service and maintains its appearance.
Owner Care & Maintenance
McElroy Metal supplies a broad range of roofing products, all of which are constructed from top-of-the-line materials and are of the highest quality. Our products also deliver many benefits, ensuring you’ll be better equipped to get any roofing job done right the first time, every time.
Here’s a closer look at our entire product line.
CONCEALED FASTENER WALL PANELS
Exposed Fastener Panels
Exposed fastener panels by McElroy Metal offer immense versatility because of the wide range of panels offered. Customers can select from 12 different Exposed Fastened panels, McElroy Metal’s Exposed Fastened panels are not just utilized on exterior applications because the panels are also commonly utilized in the interior of buildings as liner panels or architectural accents. . McElroy’s Exposed Fastener panels offer outstanding technical properties and can are utilized for both new construction and retrofit projects.
Our exposed fastener panel products include:
- 5V-Crimp – Offers a 24″ wide panel and features a classic design that will dazzle on any home. 5V-Crimp panels are also frequently installed as an interior liner or accent panel.
- Max-Rib – Serves as a low-profile (3/4″) panel designed for agricultural, commercial and residential applications.
- Mega-Rib – Represents a 7.2 exposed fastener panel that is perfect for commercial and industrial applications. Mega-Rib is often installed horizontally in architectural applications.
- Mesa – Features the Kynar 500® (PVDF) coating that offers long-lasting protection and gives the panel a one-of-a-kind appearance. Mesa’s is commonly installed on Post Frame and residential projects.
- Mini-Rib – Provides an exposed fastener panel that is ideal for soffit, liner and fascia applications.
- Multi-Cor & M-Cor – These corrugated metal panels can be installed as a wall, roof or interior accent panel.
- Multi-Rib – Offers a multi-use roof and wall panel for pre-engineered metal building applications.
- Multi-V – Provides an exposed fastener wall panel where fasteners can be placed in valleys to reduce its visibility.
- R-Panel – Serves as multi-use wall and roof panels that offer a great option for pre-engineered metal building applications.
- U-Panel – Provides an exposed fastener wall and roof panel that provides a low-profile and soft appearance and can be used as a liner panel or partition wall.
At McElroy Metal, our wide selection of Exposed Fastener panels make it easy to match a product to most any application.
Standing Seam Systems
Standing seam systems are used for a wide range of applications and projects. These systems feature interlocking seams that connect panels, giving the roof a distinct, and attractive, appearance. Furthermore, standing seam systems are manufactured from high-end steel or aluminum offering years of low-maintenance service life.
Our standing seam systems include:
- 138T & 238T – These are symmetrical standing seam systems that are ideal for new or retrofit applications. McElroy Metal offers patented 138T and 238T recover systems that are designed to retrofit over existing metal or shingle roofs.
- Instaloc – Offers a snap-together standing seam system that can be used with solid decking. It features a low-profile seam that makes Instaloc a wonderful choice for light commercial and residential applications.
- MasterLok-90/MasterLok-FS – Trapezoidal systems designed for simple sloped roofs without dormers, hips or valleys.
- Maxima – These vertical leg standing seam systems are available in a wide variety of options that enable customers to select a Maxima panel to match individual style and performance needs.
- Medallion I/Medallion II – feature separate batten caps that are installed over adjoining roofing panels.
- Medallion-Lok – Boasts a narrow, 1.75″-tall standing seam, giving the seam a clean, modern look and feel.
- Meridian – Requires no clips and features a snap-together standing seam roof panel that is simple to install.
- Mirage/Mirage II – Are concealed fastener roofing panels and are commonly used in the mini-storage industry.
McElroy Metal standing seam systems are durable and weathertight, making them ideal for most any application.
McElroy Metal is the industry leader when it comes to retrofit systems. McElroy’s retrofit offerings include flat-to-steep slope, Metal-over-Metal and Metal-over-Shingle solutions. We’ll ensure you can find a cost-effective and viable metal retrofit system to fit individual needs.
Our retrofit system offerings include:
Our retrofit systems offer customers and building owners viable and cost effective solutions for worn out existing roofs. McElroy Metal’s experience technical staff is available to help customize retrofit solutions, so give us a call. We are always happy to help develop creative and functional solutions with metal!
Concealed Fastener Wall Panels
Concealed fastener wall panels deliver an unbeatable mix of form and function. They are used in many applications, and are equally well-suited for commercial and architectural projects.
Our concealed faster wall panel offerings include:
- MSR – Serves as a concealed fastener wall panel with a bold profile ideal for industrial and commercial applications.
- Wave Panel – For projects where a textured wall design is needed without visible fasteners, our Wave Panel concealed fastener wall panel is ideal. The Wave Panel can be installed horizontally using hidden clips and fasteners to deliver an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
In many cases, finding the right concealed fastener wall panels for a project can be challenging. Fortunately, at McElroy Metal, we’re here to help you find exactly what you need so you can complete any concealed fastener wall panel project quickly and effortlessly.
Soffit panels are commonly installed on the underside of the roof eaves and exterior porch ceilings. As such, they serve an important purpose, and only the best soffit panels will suffice for a project.
McElroy Metal manufactures many soffit panels, including:
- FW Panel – Offers a 1 1/2″ deep flush metal panel and is available in a number of panel configurations. It can be used for both horizontal and vertical applications.
- Marquee-Lok/Marquee II – Designed to streamline the building process, our Marquee family of products will complement McElroy Metal roof and wall panels beautifully.
- Matrix – Available in a variety of Kynar 500 colors, our Matrix soffit system will enable you to add a touch of sophistication and luxury to a commercial or residential project.
Soffit panels can make a world of difference, and we’ll help you discover the benefits of McElroy Metal soffit panels for any project, at any time.
For canopy installations such as convenience stores or drive-thru banks, McElroy Metal’s Canopy Panel (MCP) is an ideal deluxe option solution because it’s designed to meet the needs of canopy installations big and small.
We offer a comprehensive slit coil and flat sheet program that provides quick lead-times in many areas around the country. Moreover, in many cases, our program provides less slit-coil drop.
Tile and Shingle Roofing Panels
Searching for specialty roofing panels for a commercial or residential project? Choose McElroy Metal, and we’ll be happy to help you find the ideal specialty roofing panels.
Some of our roofing panels include:
- Met-Tile – Resembles ceramic tile roofing, yet offers all of the advantages of a metal roof. It’s lightweight and energy-efficient, and because it replicates tile, many people are surprised after they find out a Met-Tile roof actually consists of metal.
- Milan (Steel Shingle) – We offer eight Milan steel shingle Kynar 500 colors, along with Slate and Shake Kynar 500 Prints. That way, you can install specialty roofing panels that complement your personal style and allow you to revamp a building’s appearance at the same time.
Also, we supply many custom options to meet the requirements of any build. To learn more about our custom options, please contact us today, and we’ll be able to work with you to help you find the right roofing panels so you can complete your project on schedule.
We supply cold-formed substructural components for many applications, including:
- Ground-mount solar arrays
- Mansard framing
- Metal building framing
- Retrofit roofing
McElroy Metal manufactures most any popular shape that is utilized in today’s construction market, including:
- Eave struts
Our sub structural products provide unlimited design flexibility. They also ensure you won’t have to sacrifice quality for style, as each of our products is manufactured from high-quality materials in many popular sizes.
To meet the growing use of curves, McElroy Metal offers curved roofing systems that are fabricated on the jobsite. This ensures we’ll be able to provide you with a standing seam system that fits correctly, and you won’t have to worry about the costs associated with transporting bulky finished panels to your project site.
We offer five types of curved roofing systems:
- Maxima 1.5
- Maxima ADV
- Medallion I
We also offer curving equipment for rent through Developmental Industries at mcelroyseamers.com. For more information about pricing and details, please contact your McElroy representative.
Insulated Metal Panels
We manufacture insulated metal panels (IMPs) in partnership with Green Span Profiles, a McElroy Metal Joint Venture company. Our IMPs include walls in thicknesses that ranges from 2″ to 6″, along with a 238T symmetrical seam roof panel that is available in thicknesses from 2 1/2″ to 5″.
All of our Green Span Profile panels are created using a poured-in-place manufacturing process that binds interior and exterior steel facings to a polyisocyanurate insulating foam core. This process ensures our Green Span Profile panels offer a number of benefits, including:
- Multiple unique wall panel profiles
- Unparalleled spanning capability
- Rigid feel
- Sleek, streamlined appearance
- Fast, easy installation
- Approximate R value of 8″ per inch
Green Span Profile IMPs will maintain their quality and appearance for years to come. Thus, you can use these IMPs for many commercial and industrial applications and reap the benefits of these panels year-after-year.
Energy-saving technology offers an eco-friendly option for homeowners and business operators alike. As a result, many property owners are leading the push for green solutions that enable them to lower their energy consumption and save money in the foreseeable future.
At McElroy Metal, we’re driving the push for green solutions in commercial and residential applications. We offer many products to support eco-conscious projects and are happy to collaborate with you to find green solutions to fulfill your needs, both now and in the future.
McElroy products are among some of the best on the market today, and have helped our clients meet or exceed their project expectations time and time again.
Experience for yourself the “McElroy Touch” by giving us a try – you’ll be glad you did! To find out more about our vast array of products, please contact your McElroy representative today.